Over the years, I have received a lot of questions about how to best frame my work. While I do try to stick to standard frame sizes with my work, and there's a lot of options out there, I am now offering a new option when you purchase a print. I have teamed up with SimplyFramed.com to offer framing on most of my prints.
- Larson Juhl Hardwood frame moldings in your black finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
- Hanging and care instructions
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper
This is a new service for me, so, please let me know what you think. While I am trying to keep things simple for now, I can add more options for framing, should you like. They're really great frames, but, this is new, so, if you have suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to let me know in the comments, or shoot me an email. As always, thank you for looking.